AXA Art launched a specialty jewelry product for private collectors of classic antique and designer jewelry. The mono-line, broad coverage product is available in the United States for schedules in excess of $500,000 for focused collections ranging from ancient to vintage to contemporary jewelry.
Our specialty jewelry product offers affordable, all-risk coverage on a worldwide basis. The policy can be written as a separate policy or added to an existing fine art policy. This jewelry collection policy is offered in addition to our scheduled jewelry product for values below $500,000.
- Target: $500K up to $30MM jewelry collections, higher limits available
- Minimum: $500K personal jewelry collections
- Competitive rates for collections kept in the residence, residence safes and bank vaults
- Worldwide coverage
- No restrictions for California earthquake or any coastal windstorm locations including Florida
- No deductible requirements, deductible options available for various rate credits
- Coverage for loose, cut gems and stones available
- Valuation Options: Agreed, Current Market Value
- Scheduled or blanket policies
- $50,000 blanket coverage included
- Completed AXA Art application
- Listing of jewelry in the collection with values
- Purchase receipts or appraisals for items valued at $100K or more
For more details about AXA Art’s specialty jewelry program, please contact me your AXA Art broker, William Fleischer, CIC, Senior Underwriter, at (800) 921-1008 or email WFleischer@bfbond.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.