Our new Artist Insurance Policy is designed for the active Artist. Your Art is covered while in the Studio, in Transit, while at Exhibitions and when in storage. No more worrying about, Theft, Fire, Water Damage or Vandalism. These coverages and more are covered in our Artist Insurance Policies.
Worldwide coverage: Whether you show in Venice, Hong Kong, Paris or any of the Art Basel locations! Everywhere the USA has a trade agreement. Our policy will cover your Art in Transit, Storage and while at galleries and exhibitions.
Highlights of coverages:
- Artwork in the studio, up to $300,000.
- Art is covered While in Transit, At Exhibitions, In Storage and Worldwide.
- A XIV Rated Insurance Company (by A.M. Best).
- No Membership, No fees, No Maximum per item, and No Appraisals or Schedules.
- Very low $1,000 deductible.
- Best loss settlement valuation. Selling price less 30%. Includes Works in Progress.
- Supplies, Canvas, Materials, Paints, Frames, Tools and Reference libraries are also Included.
- Replacement Cost of Studio Tools and Equipment.
For more information or to discuss your particular situation contact me, William G. Fleischer CIC | Principal. T: 212 566-1881 ext.111 or visit us at www.artinsurancenow.com to fill out a quick EZ application for a fast, free quote.