Here are most of the current options found in an Art Collectors Insurance policy
1. Stated Amount based on an appraisal.
2. Market value or appraised value whichever is less.
3. Market value or appraised value. Maximum value 1.5% of appraisal value.
4. Market value – Onus of proof ( insured to prove value) up to policy limit.
5. Unscheduled Items: can be based on maximum value per item –Maximum Blanket limit- Onus of proof for valuation
6. Newly Acquired Property their cash value, but not more than 25% on similar type of policy.
7. Newly Acquired Property the lesser of 25% on similar type on policy or $10,000.
8. The cost of reasonably restoring that property to it condition immediately before the loss
9. The cost of replacing that property with a substantially identical property.
10. Property of Others in your Care, Custody, and control Maximum, based on the agreed amount prior to Loss 25% of Policy Limit,
11. Jointly Owned Property, value as stated in an agreement with the co-owner(s) up to the amount of your interest.
12. A loss to your Art Reference library, including books, catalogs and “data and Media” Settled at Actual Cash Value.
• Art Dealers
• Artist Transit/Exhibition/Studio Insurance New Program
• Corporate Collections
• Personal Collections
• Museum Collections
• Business Owners Liability