Take out jewelry and watch insurance to protect your valuables
Mysterious disappearance, loss, or severe damages to jewelry and watches you wear for personal adornment may come as a devastating blow, to say nothing of a financial burden that this may impose on you. Many people are still under the illusion that their standard homeowners or renters policies fully cover jewelry loss. That’s a common misconception, though. In most cases, you can never expect to get full reimbursement if your valuables are stolen or vanished into thin air. However, this is not the case with antique jewelry insurance provided by ArtInsuranceNow.com.
We provide multiple coverage plans for your valuables. Get teamed up with us to minimize the risk of uncompensated loss or damage to any of your jewelry items.
Key features of our fine jewelry insurance
If you are fed up with low coverage limits and many uninsured perils your that current policy contains, do not miss out on the chance to change things for the better with ArtInsuranceNow.com. Here is what you will get with our insurance solutions:
- Coverage limit of up to $250,000 and with Art Schedule $10,000,000. In practice, this amount is large enough to protect your valuables in case of loss or damage.
- Variety of items that can be covered. At ArtInsuranceNow.com , you can take advantage of policies for pearls, necklaces, rings, earrings, charms, pendants, and even watches made of precious metals. What is more, we also offer gold and diamond jewelry insurance for designer and antique items.
- Extensive list of insured perils. While homeowner’s policies typically do not include mysterious disappearance in the range of insured risks, our solutions do cover it.
- No location limits. Under our policies, your jewelry and watches will still be covered even when you cross the border.
- Hassle-free process. If your jewelry is valued less than $50,000, there is no need to get it appraised.
Applying for jewelry insurance has never been easier
Are some of your valuables still uninsured? Protect yourself against ending up with nothing if they are badly damaged or lost due to theft. Take your time and complete this form to get covered by the best provider of luxury jewelry insurance in New York and across the U.S.